Name a lawyer that has gotten results for you
or
Find a good lawyer in your area in here!
Forum rules: This site does not recommend lawyers or contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner.

If you are sharing your experiences about lawyers, please ensure that any bad reviews are private-messaged, and not posted publicly. (Bad lawyer reviews or lawyer complaints posted publicly will be either edited or deleted). Positive lawyer reviews may be posted publicly.

Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please email us at forum.administrator@singlemother.com
Good morning

Im looking for a solicitor in Sydney that does not muck around and does legal aid grants.
I have no time for games any more after the crap over the last couple of years of them either just fluking it or just doing a right royal stuff and covering themselves and leaving me out to dry.
I want the apply to dismiss final orders, Ive pretty much have done most of the research and documentation to hand over for them to do the rest - open and close case.
I need a viper or a barracuda to do the job...Im sick of being on the receiving end and having someone that won't shut the other-side down.

Please DM if you could recommend someone

Worst case scencio I think I'll just do it myself.