Single Mother Pension, and any other Centrelink Benefit - Single Parent Pension / Single Parent Payment (Parent Payment Single) / Sole Parenting Payment, Centrelink Newstart Payment, Austudy, JET child care and Carers Payment, Carers Allowance - read and discuss the latest in here!
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here: http://www.singlemum.com.au/contact/
By Sunshine3
Ok there is huge background but the basics are my youngest child is turning 6 this week.

I run my own small business which makes about $15K profit a year and I work a million hours in.

I started the business after working in a professional career and up until 18 months ago as my kids had been in full time care since bubs and I decided it was time for a change.

I have been allocated to a job provider but I really do not want to head back to the work force. I want to concentrate on my kids and getting this business profitable.

What can I do? How do I do it? The job provider just keeps telling me to go and look for a job.