Anything to do with Child Support
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: ... 15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here:
By DisgruntledMother
I am presently trying to recover child support arrears through the Courts. There was an amazing article posted on here which has served as my guide 9see viewtopic.php?f=26&t=200) - but I cannot find an example of the court orders that I should be seeking (the wording t insert in the initiating application)? Does anye know if Annabelle ever posted them?

I will update on my progress.
By DisgruntledMother
I have now lodged the relevant documents with the court to obtain orders requiring the father to produce financial information (tax returns etc) and also obtaining orders to enforce the debt including garnishee. If anybody would like a copy, send me a personal message and we can discuss.