Share house or home accommodation free advertisements and ideas in here!
Forum rules: For your web security, please don't include any identifying information in your post. Always take the greatest care to verify the identity of anyone that contacts you as a prospective house/flatmate, especially before giving out any personal information - ensure that you keep yourself safe!

Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here: http://www.singlemum.com.au/contact/
By dadandkids
Hi

I'm a single Dad (sorry for the incursion, ladies!) with two lovely kids, 7 and 4, seeking to rent a nice house in the inner west of Sydney. My preference is Earlwood, Dulwich Hill, Marrickville, maybe Petersham, etc. I have my kids 2/3 days a week and am currently much further west than I would like to be (kids' mum and schools etc are living in Newtown), and also missing a garden, and to be honest would prefer human company in my home the days I don't have the kids. Split with their mum two years ago and we're civilized and amicable! I'm looking to share with someone friendly and uncomplicated (perhaps someone with kids - who else would be mad enough?!) a 3 or 4 bedroom place. Not *really* sure where to look! A bit about me...I'm a documentary maker, into films, books and ideas...Just seeing what the options are at the moment, seeing if there are some safe and sane candidates :D Drop me a line if it sounds of interest.