Pregnant and on your own? We'd love to hear about it, and when you're due!
You can post in here to find other single and pregnant mums to share your journey with too! Or maybe even get some advice from those of us that have been-there, done-that!
By SingleMomToBe
Please help me anyone, i am so much confused and don't know anything what to expect in the near future.
I am in Australia as a permanent resident for last some months. I fell in love with someone and started seeing him. We were not expecting it but one day i realized i am pregnant. I wanted to be a mother so decided to keep the bay. Now as some more months have passed I don't know what to do. Which gynecologist to see for my child's better health? Which hospital to go for baby delivery? what details to fill in the birth certificate form? do they ask father's name or not? He doesn't want to be a father so what will i enter in the father's name for the baby. if i write his name as the father of the baby, will he be obliged to support my baby financially? plz help me ladies and existing moms.
I am from South Africa. The father of the baby is married with someone else and he cheated on his wife with me. I became aware of it very late but now I don't wana lose it. Will there be any conequences for my financial support from Centrelink if they ask me. :roll: