Chat in here to meet up with fellow single mums or start up a support group in Melbourne!
Forum rules: No personal details should be stated in the public forum - leave any personal details to Private Messaging after ensuring the other person/people are legitimate and you are safe.
Hi there ! I am a middle aged single mum with one amazing four year old little boy. Loving being a mum however am finding that i know absolutely no-one in my situation and it can be quite isolating. Any single mums in my area looking to establish a casual coffee catch up or activities with the kids please shout out.
Hi there ! I am a middle aged single mum with one amazing four year old little boy. Loving being a mum however am finding that i know absolutely no-one in my situation and it can be quite isolating. Any single mums in my area looking to establish a casual coffee catch up or activities with the kids please shout out.
Katherine Millar wrote:Hello! I'm based in Glen Iris. Like you, I have a lot of great friends but none of them single mums! Would love also to meet some like minded mums to have a glass of wine with!
Hi Katherine ! Not all that far from you and being as its been a few months since you post I am calculating that my fellow is the same age as your little one. If you are interested in meeting for a coffee or a play date in the park let me know :-)