Anything about your physical, mental or emotional wellbeing in here!
Depression, Health - and much more!
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain professional advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent professional practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us at admin@singlemotherforum.com
By Mama22
Just stumbled against this very sad, and also very scary post:

https://m.facebook.com/696980317072237/ ... _tn__=%2As

This is exactly what I fear they would ever try to do to me and he's get away with murder. After what I've seen and experienced, I completely believe it was a murder and cover-up. Maybe getting child support isn't that important when I really think of how dangerous he is, but even if I didn't get it, he and his family will always hate me so long as I have his daughter and because of everything I've already exposed about them. Wish I could just be sure he would just never harm us and we could live our life happily, that by far is all I want, my children and I happy and healthy. Stay safe!