Anything about your physical, mental or emotional wellbeing in here!
Depression, Health - and much more!
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain professional advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent professional practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us at admin@singlemotherforum.com
By Mama22
I wish you could sue the Members of the SSAT and go public with the recordings. Shame on that member for encouraging, supporting and contributing to his verbal abide and intimidation. It wasn't right, it was disgraceful conduct shaming me for caring for myself and my children's wellbeing while supporting and covering up not only his negligence, but his crimes. They need to stop allowing lawyers to exploit vulnerable people and sleep with clients, our lives have been destroyed by this lawyer that, no matter how disgracefully this crooked pig behaves and morally abhorrent it is to the rest of society, is completely protected by members of his fraternity while we're punished for his own crimes and actions. I'm sick of the victim blaming. Shame on them!