Discuss, share info and ideas about accommodation, including share housing, rental tips, public housing, securing your own mortgage, and more...
This topic includes links and general information about Public Housing (Social Housing) of all states and territories of Australia.
Hi ladies!

I am seeking another single mother who may like to take out a new lease together. Ideally in Chelsea/Edithvale/Mentone/Brighton area but I am also open to moving to the South East (Berwick/Beaconsfield/Narre Warren)

ABOUT ME
I am a newly single mother of a beautiful 11 week old baby girl. I am in my late 20's and I work part time as a Therapist helping people overcome mental health and/or addiction challenges. When I'm not at work my daughter and I enjoy going on walks along the beach and also mums and bubs yoga classes.

The reason I am looking for another single mum to live with is it can get a bit lonely here and it would be nice to live with someone who I can connect with who is in the same/similar position and of course financially it would really help to.

I am currently half way through a lease that ends in June but I would ideally like to get out of it early and should be able to.

If you're interested feel free to email me chanel.de@hotmail.com