Discuss, share info and ideas about accommodation, including share housing, rental tips, public housing, securing your own mortgage, and more...
This topic includes links and general information about Public Housing (Social Housing) of all states and territories of Australia.
Kids Paradise.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-view-detai ... 1139904424

Looking for another parent to share my house with so we help each other out occasionally.

$170 Per week for both rooms plus share of bills

1 Adult and up to two kids in the second room.

The Master bedroom has an air conditioner.

Both rooms have ensuites but the second ensuite may need to be used in emergency.

Both rooms must be rented together and includes your own kitchen (Hotplates only – no oven, dishwasher, sink etc).

House has separate Tv room for Adults, kids and 3rd rumpus room, Gym, 13m Pool, BBQ, Multiple screened decks, pool table and darts.

The house is a kids’ paradise. We have decks, indoor trampoline, pool, indoor cubby house, computers galore. My kids have a dozen+ friends over after school once or twice a week and every second Saturday they have a dozen+ friends sleep over. You can see the primary school crossing from the driveway. We also have very kid friendly dog and cat.

Who you'll be living with:

37 Yr Old Father. High School Maths Teacher but working part time at the moment.

I have 5 kids.

My 3 oldest kids (10,9 and 6 yrs) live with me most of the time.

My younger 2 kids (15 months and 4 months) are here every second day and overnights.