Depression, Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and anything else that affects your mental well-being
Forum rules: Please do not post any real names or identifying details in the forums (This is to comply with Section 121 of the Family Law Act, 1975, and also for privacy issues). This site does not contain professional advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent professional practitioner. Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us at admin@singlemotherforum.com
By Tenderbear
I am back at home after having a total mentle breakdown. I don't know what caused it, but one minuet, I was sorting through some letters, next minuet I am waking up in hospital. My mother had taken the kids for the day. they came home and mum found me. I was in the corner shaking and totally freaking out. So I was in hospital, they said i was over tired and my mind had had a break. BUT I'M BACK AND BETTER!
By honig
Wow, sorry to hear that Tenderbear.. hope you are feeling better now and well on the way to recovery xo
By Angels3
Take care of yourself Tenderbear, let things go and don't sweat on the small stuff. Sorry to hear your news. Sending you love and hugs.