Are you trying to live on Centrelink benefits? Single Parent Pension, Newstart or read in here for worries, tips and more!
If you are renting you may qualify for rent assistance this will increase your payment , also the first thing paid sbould be rent, you can center pay rent and water through some real estates which is the best option as it gets paid straight from your payments before hitting the bank, most electric companies do flexible pay were you pay a set amount this amount can change due to useage this too can be center paid, some phone companies center pay too , this o's the easiest as then you know what is in your bank is what you have for the rest of pay period, you then can budget from there, you said you are at the house until settle, if you are selling house and splitting this money is asedable from centerlink and may reduce or stop your payment depending the amount it is