Are you a new forum member? Welcome! This forum is for you to introduce yourself (anonymously) - if you would like to!
By melandkids
linda wrote:Welcome cristy, melissa and Jayne, from another newbie! But then we're all newbies, as this is a new forum! I love it though, just single mums, ABOUT TIME!

Melissa, you've been through a tough time. Isn't it amazing that the Family Court just don't seem to listen until it's too late - unreal

I know all about the "victim" type of father too, LOL!!

According to father no 2, I put all his child support into my car LOL.....pity what $41 a fortnight will get on the car LOL
By meslbolj
melandkids wrote:
linda wrote:Welcome cristy, melissa and Jayne, from another newbie! But then we're all newbies, as this is a new forum! I love it though, just single mums, ABOUT TIME!

Melissa, you've been through a tough time. Isn't it amazing that the Family Court just don't seem to listen until it's too late - unreal

I know all about the "victim" type of father too, LOL!!

According to father no 2, I put all his child support into my car LOL.....pity what $41 a fortnight will get on the car LOL

ditto!!! here here!! so sick of winging VICTIMS of their own mistakes, poor me, wah wah wah
By jessenkailee
Hey girls, I'm "Jesse" 23yo single mum to my 4yo daughter and expecting another bub in October. I currently receive $85/mth from my daughter's father - which is slack compared to the amount it costs to raise a child on ur own. Baby #2's father wants nothing to do with his child and i've since been told by the father's new girlfriend that i'm gonna need to get a DNA test before filing for child support.... Which isnt a drama for me, since i was always faithful :)
By emsmum
Hi my name is Suzy. I have a delighful 2 1/2 year old, Dad left when I was seven weeks pregnant. I love being a Mum but it's been a struggle- she has been sick and her Dad is a nightmare . I'd love to meet some Mum's as I really don't know single Mum's especially those that have done it all on there own. :)
By ShelleyJ
Hi all

i'm Shelley 28 y/o single mum of 2 boys 4 yrs and 20months. i live in qld