Are you a new forum member? Welcome! This forum is for you to introduce yourself (anonymously) - if you would like to!
By tayzalu
Hi guys, my name is Naomi, i am a single mum to my daughter who will be 10 this year and an almost 5 year old son. I was with my ex for nearly 11 years. I have been single for almost 10 months and while it has been very very hard, it has been well worth it. I am in the middle of a big court battle, and hope to move back home soon. Oh i am 30.
By deb
Hi everyone,

Well I am a 32 yr old mother of 3, I have 2 girls and a boy aged 5, 2, and 4mths...My ex and I split when I was 8wks pregnant with my son, I am still happily moving forward with my life. And determined to do what is best for myself and my kids... My kids except the baby see their dad 1 week of every school holidays as we moved 4hrs away so I could have support of my family and my ex understood why i had to do this however if I had of stayed in the same town he would have had 50/50 care..I am from the country victoria.

Look forward to getting to know you all
deb
By Forum Administrator
Welcome Amara, Sacira, Melissa, Cristy, Renee, Caryn, Linda, Jayne Naomi, Deb, and all of the other mum's that have joined our forum. It's very exciting to see the Forums filling up and coming alive with single mums from all over the country.
Heaven knows, us single mums get more than our fair share of life's challeges, so it's great to get opinions and support from other mums in similar situations to ours. Or maybe just a laugh over something funny that our ankle-biter just did! LOL
So welcome all, and enjoy yourselves!
By Loz
Hi there! I am Lauren. I am about to become a single mum with boy/girl twins due May 18th!! I live in country SA :-)
By trudy
Hi, my name is Trudy. Im a 41 yo single mum to 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 girl ranging from 21 to 9. Would love to chat wth other single mums....