Are you a new forum member? Welcome! This forum is for you to introduce yourself (anonymously) - if you would like to!
Hello to all u Yummy Mummies!

Brisbane Bayside based & officially Separated this month from my Negative Nasty Narcissistic Ex Husband. Domestic Violence Order is the current case & still trying to start a new life with my 4 year old Daughter Angel.

Sending you all love & light.

Xxoo
Hi,
We are based near the city, have a DD who is 4 and DS who is 2. Have been a single parents since before my DS was born. We moved from Toowoomba and are currently looking at finding share accommodation with another single parent or support person as we are new to Brisbane & are now needing to move out of our rental after only 3 months! Love to get to know some other parents & kids in the area (Paddington/Bardon etc) J x
HI mummas!
I’m a mum of 2 my son 18m and my daughter 3.5 in wa. They both have different dads
My daughters dad I have no issues with now after court
But
My sons father emotionally abused me through pregnancy, in front on my kids and continues to emotionally abuse me.
I’m a mumma in desperate need of some advice/help and support. I’m really struggling to deal with custody issues and I’m the constant emotional abuse when he doesn’t get what he wants. I can’t sleep anymore I’m so stressed
I feel like I have nowhere to go anymore
Hi there ! I am a middle aged single mum with one amazing four year old little boy. Loving being a mum however am finding that i know absolutely no-one in my situation and it can be quite isolating. Any single mums in my area looking to establish a casual coffee catch up or activities with the kids please shout out.