Living on a single mum budget - tips and tricks to save money - any ides, discounts, cheaper ways to live - share your ideas, tips and tricks to saving money in here!
Forum rules: No advertisers please - Mums only!
Hey Everyone, this post is about the 'new system' of Banking and Investments. I am honestly being truthful about this because some people may think of it as a scam! It isn't, and i am on it and making quite alot of money. So this is the reason why i am sharing it amongst you all, today. :D

If you are interested in starting up and joining my team here is my reference link. https://bitconnect.co/?ref=CryptoWizard99

So what is Bitconnect?

Basically Bitconnect is an open source, community decentralized cryptocurrency that allows community members to store and invest in their wealth in a non-government controlled currency and even earning quite a substantial amount of interest on a investment. This means anyone holding Bitconnect coin in their wallet will receive interest on their balance. Gain financial freedom with a secure and practical alternative to centralized banking. With Cryptocurrency, you are on the path to financial independence.

Expectations with Bitconnect.

♦ Empower yourself with an open source platform connecting you socially and financially to a secure and protected community of Investors and Lenders.
♦ Boost your finances with Bitconnect coin investment tool with the maximum coin limitation of 28 million.
♦ Connect with your community and increase your wallet when your coin price increases exponentially allowing you to gain interest towards a brighter future.
♦ Seize your edge. You are ahead of most with Bitcoin knowledge and opportunities for continuous financial growth.
♦ Secure your future by gaining quick profit growth for tomorrow that is practical and attainable.
♦ Lock in your security by taking control of your finances with a safe and easy way to ensure success. Bitconnect proof of stake protection keeps decentralized. All transactions are performed directly between the users and not a centralized third party.

Bitconnect coin becomes an interest-bearing asset with 120% return per year.

Investing and Lending

Lending
$100 - $1000
Amount Interest (Accrued Daily)
Volatility Software Interest
Capital Release
After 299 Days

Lending
$1010 - $5000
VST + 0.10% Daily
Capital Release
After 239 Days

Lending
$5010 - $10,000
VST + 0.20% Daily
Capital Release
After 179 Days

Lending
$10,010 - $100,000
VST + 0.25% Daily
Capital Release
After 120 Days

Compounding BTC (Without Reinvesting Interest)

Starting
$100 x (VST Interest Rate 0.90% Daily) = $2.97 Interest Daily
Ending in a year (365 Days)
$1,520 x (VST Interest Rate 0.90% Daily) = $13.68 Interest Daily

Starting
$1010 x (VST Interest Rate 1.0% Daily) = $11.11 Interest Daily
$24,000 x (VST Interest Rate 1.0% Daily) = $260.36 Interest Daily

Starting
$5010 x (VST Interest Rate 1.10% Daily) = $65.13 Interest Daily
$168,330 x (VST Interest Rate 1.10% Daily) = $2,235.69 Interest Daily

Starting
$10,010 x (VST Interest Rate 1.50% Daily) = $175.18 Interest Daily
$1,709,830 x (VST Interest Rate 1.50% Daily) = $29,906.38 Interest Daily

You will need a online wallet system such as Exodus Wallet, Bitcoin Wallet, Mycellium, GreenAddress, Electrum, etc, In order to transfer your finances from Bitconnect to hold it. With reinvesting your interest daily, you will earn over a thousand dollars extra. Without reinvestment, transferring no interest gain to your finances will earn you less at the end of the year or capital release.