Here is your chance to tell your story - what brought you to where you are now - a single mum!
(Please ensure that no real names or identifying references are used)
Forum rules: Important - Family Law Warning!
Section 121 of the Australian Family Law Act 1975 makes it an offence to publish proceedings or identify people involved in family law proceedings - please ensure that your post does not breach this law. Never use identifying factors in your posts such as real names, ages, places, etc., or put facts together in such a way that can identify you or any other individual or situation
Be aware that any online posts, including in our Forum, on Facebook or Twitter, etc., can be found using Google, and can possibly be used against you in a court of law
This site does not contain legal advice. Where personal legal advice is required, please seek the assistance of a competent legal practitioner
Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
By khalia_perre
Hi everyone ! I am a year 12 Community and family studies student and as our HSC assessment task, I am required to conduct an area of research that fits within our core. The subject area I will be investigating is ‘what resources are available to sole parents of dependant children’. As my mother is a single parent, it has fuelled me into taking on this area of study.
all submissions will be much appreciated, as also all information is treated with absolute anonymity and will be kept private and destroyed after the completion of the task

I have linked bellow the questionnaire

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

thank you