Share house or home accommodation free advertisements and ideas in here!
Forum rules: For your web security, please don't include any identifying information in your post. Always take the greatest care to verify the identity of anyone that contacts you as a prospective house/flatmate, especially before giving out any personal information - ensure that you keep yourself safe!

Please read the complete forum rules, terms and conditions here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15&start=0
For any concerns regarding this forum, please contact us here: http://www.singlemum.com.au/contact/
By Eliza Bell
Hi, I'm a single mum currently living in Brisbane with an 18month old daughter. Looking for someone who wants to find somewhere to rent in the area who wants to share accomadation. Anyone welcome :)
By Jessica Gurney
Hi Eliza
Myself and my two young ones (4,2) are based in Bardon at the moment and are looking to find a student/housemate or single parent family to find share accommodation with. We are currently renting however need to move in the coming weeks :) Hoping to stay around this area for the kids daycare, my work & remain same distance from their Father’s.
Thanks! J x